» ADOR's Hot Rods
Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:14 pm by ADOR

» I finally joined the OMEN family
Mon Aug 07, 2017 2:03 pm by BlindLemon77

» Camper Redo
Sun Aug 06, 2017 3:45 pm by ADOR

» voodoo logo - HP
Mon May 22, 2017 3:39 pm by Engrsky

» One of the Last Omens! After 6 years I got one!
Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:24 am by East

» Anyone see the "new" HP OMEN desktop yet?
Mon Apr 17, 2017 12:10 am by zxj001

» Hi, can I come in?
Sun Apr 16, 2017 11:38 pm by zxj001

» Blackbird 002 Radiator fit
Sun Apr 16, 2017 11:36 pm by zxj001

» My Voodoo Omen case is now empty sitting in our basement...
Wed Feb 08, 2017 2:05 am by Rozzinator

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Meanwhile, somewhere in Hollywood

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Meanwhile, somewhere in Hollywood

Post  Iago on Fri Apr 17, 2015 3:54 am

Iago

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Meanwhile, somewhere in Hollywood

Post  Seamaster on Fri Apr 17, 2015 12:11 pm

Obviously it is just a teaser, but that could have potential.
Seamaster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Iago on Fri Apr 17, 2015 6:14 pm

Yes, that one gives me even more cautious optimism than the previous one did. Aside from a few potentially worrisome shakey-cam moments (Abrams loves shaking the camera, which is tonally inconsistent with the entire original trilogy) that few seconds of teaser looks more like "Star Wars" than the entire prequel trilogy did. And while I have suspected all along that Abrams was blowing smoke out of his ass when he talked about using practical effects as much as possible and avoiding CGI, the panel that they did at the Star Wars fest where they unveiled the trailer really surprised me. They have talked about BB-8 being a real practical effect, not CGI, but I assumed that it was operated via rods and/or cables, and that they used CGI to erase the controls. Damned if I was not wrong -- they brought him out on stage, and they really built the thing. Considering how much easier it would have been to have used CGI, I have to take that as a positive sign that they went the extra mile. (Though you will still not convince me that the shot from the first teaser where he is high-tailing was not at least partial CGI.) But here is an analysis of the likely mechanisms involved, courtesy of Jalopnik, of all places:

http://jalopnik.com/the-new-star-wars-droid-is-not-cgi-so-how-does-it-wor-1698461524#kxsegs=o7mp4e3md,o9i68fk9g,pexi6me2k
Iago

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Seamaster on Tue Apr 21, 2015 11:23 am

To be honest, once I found out Abrams and Disney were involved, I dismissed the new Star Wars and I haven't been following a thing. I had also heard hints of what the new story will be about and it didn't really excite me.

All other news related to the new Star Wars, I've learned more from this thread!
Seamaster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Iago on Tue Apr 21, 2015 5:32 pm

Well, the biggest and best news is that they completely threw out the story outline that George Lucas had planned for these films and came up with a new one. After the prequel trilogy, I have little to no doubt that what he had intended would have been infuriatingly stupid. I am no fan of J.J. Abrams, but his love for Star Wars seems quite real, and at least his stated intentions to honor the look and feel of the originals seems so far to be panning out. He has done various on-set videos showing full-scale props, such as the new X-Wings and a complete Millennium Falcon. He has also shown glimpses of a lot of practical creature effects. He certainly cannot be unaware of all of the criticisms of the terrible overuse of really terrible CGI in the prequel trilogy, and while he has not made any statements criticizing the prequels, he seems to be going out of his way to repudiate how they were made. So, time will tell.

Plus the first standalone film planned is called Rogue One, and it appears that it is going to focus on the original mission to steal the Death Star Plans from the first film. That one is going to be directed by Gareth Edwards of Monsters and the new Godzilla. While I am a bit skeptical about how interesting a film can be that has a foregone conclusion, I have faith in Edwards.
Iago

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Seamaster on Wed Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm

Films can still be done well even when the ending is a given. Thirteen Days, 300 and your favourite, Braveheart are examples.

I guess my biggest concern was the films be Disneyfied in a bad way. Although I did enjoy the original Pirates, so I'm not saying Disney is all bad. But the animated Star Wars series is definitely lacking, and that was largely Disney, hence my apprehension.
Seamaster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Iago on Sun Apr 26, 2015 5:37 am

Nice to see a shout-out for Thirteen Days.  That one slipped through the cracks.  But yes, you can know the ending of a film and still have it be entertaining/suspenseful, but it is often a much trickier proposition.   The old WWII attempt-to-assassinate-a-historical-figure plot rarely works for me.  The fact that you know that the individual/team will fail sucks all of the suspense out of the film.  Valkyrie, The Eagle Has Landed, etc., all suffer in that regard.  That was why Tarantino was so audacious in Inglourious Basterds, which I am pretty sure that you have seen, but I will not explain why in case you have not.

As far as Disneyfication of the Star Wars films, I would point out that the Marvel Studios films have not been particularly Disneyfied since the Mouse House acquired them.  (Even the merchandising was already massive prior to the acquisition, so I do not think that it changed very much.)  Captain America: The Winter Soldier, in particular, was one of Marvel's most interesting and mature movies to date.

But with Star Wars, I would argue that the movies were Disneyfied long before Lucas sold the studio.  Look at the entire prequel trilogy.  In fact, I would argue that the process started in 1983 with Return of the Jedi.  There is a sharp shift in tone between that film and its predecessor, which remains the best and darkest of the entire series. Two words: Ewoks.

While I am no Abrams or corporate Disney fan, I cannot see how they can do much worse.
Iago

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Seamaster on Mon Apr 27, 2015 11:15 am

I have indeed seen (and own) Inglourious Basterds. I actually enjoyed that movie more than Django Unchained.

Good points with Disney and Star Wars. I shouldn't be so skeptical, and I might even argue that there has been a shift in the industry to get away from such silliness (Hobbit trilogy excluded). Perhaps there is hope, even if it's not new.
Seamaster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Iago on Sat May 02, 2015 6:08 am

Django was quite good, but it is not a movie that I feel particularly compelled to watch repeatedly. Basterds is far more rewarding with multiple viewings. But it is definitely a cheeky example of how to handle the lack of surprise when dealing with a suspense film in a historical setting: just throw history out the window and have fun.

I am still skeptical that Abrams & Co. can pull this whole thing off, but despite that skepticism I am increasingly convinced that pretty much nothing that they do can be worse than the prequels. Whatever influence that Disney is having on the production -- and have no illusions, Disney is more interested in selling the merchandise than making the movie, so that influence will largely be to insure that there is adequate toy material -- it cannot be any worse than Lucas's own influence over the last four films. I doubt that Abrams will let things get as childish as the Ewoks, or Jar-Jar, or that truly awful slapstick robot factory scene (I cannot even remember which film it was in!)
Iago

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Seamaster on Wed May 20, 2015 11:41 am

I think the scene you described is from Attack of the Clones.

Sadly, after A New Hope and The Empire Strikes Back became a hit, merchandising became a big thing for the Star Wars universe. Everything was right when they made The Empire Strikes Back (the series wasn't yet ruined by success and Lucas still had foils to keep him in check). I'm not sure we'll ever see another Star Wars film that good. Even with Lucas' creative design out of the picture, I don't see a return to the mastery that is the The Empire Strikes Back.
Seamaster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Iago on Sat May 23, 2015 6:24 pm

Oh, you inspired me to search Youtube to verify that it was Attack of the Clones, and you are correct.  Now I am depressed.  Still, it helps my resolve to never watch the prequel trilogy again.  I just cannot see any point at which I will suddenly reassess their merits.

Interesting thing about The Empire Strikes Back -- I am not sure how much it was Lucas being kept in check, as much as it was him simply being absent.  He largely left Irv Kershner alone over in London with the main unit, and stayed in L.A. to work with ILM.  Not a bad thing.  There are myriad reasons why Empire is the best of the lot, including the story, the script, the design, the acting, & the effects, but Kersh really deserves a huge portion of the credit for the success of the film.  One of my favorite stories about him (which I probably shared before, so forgive me) is how he influenced James Earl Jones.  Kersh was not present at the voiceover recording sessions with Jones, and he had a very clear picture in his mind about what he wanted Jones to do, so he recorded himself doing the lines and sent them to Jones as a guide.  After learning about that, it is really interesting to go back to the first Star Wars and pay attention to Jones' vocal performance.  He really is not very good in the film, and often over-emotes under the direction of Lucas.  Think about how terrible otherwise great actors like Natalie Portman were in the prequel trilogy, and you can see how poorly Lucas has handled actors from the beginning to the end.  Bully for Kersh for making things stand out in his chapter.

Actually, that was part of the problem with Return of the Jedi: Lucas took a hands-on approach with the main unit, even claiming at one point that he "took over" directing from Richard Marquand.  Looking at how great the performances were in other Marquand films like Eye of the Needle and Jagged Edge, and how problematic even Ford was in Jedi, there may be a grain of truth to that.
Iago

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Seamaster on Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:39 am

True. All valid points. Lucas has great vision and is good at conceptualizing where things should go. The actually writing and directing should be left to people who know what they are doing.
Seamaster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Iago on Mon Jun 15, 2015 5:45 pm

Incidentally, while it may be a bit violent for SeaJunior, I really enjoyed Jurassic World far more than I thought I would.  I knew that I would probably give it a pass because I am a sucker for  dinosaurs, but I figured that everything else, from story to characters, would be terrible.  Based on the trailers, I assumed that the kids were going to be as annoying as the two kids from the original film, but I was pleasantly surprised that not only were they likeable, but they had a believable relationship, and one that developed as the movie progressed.  Similarly, based on the trailers, I assumed that the Bryce Dallas Howard character was going to be a walking cliche, and for the most part she was, but Howard managed to pull it off anyway. There were a few nice growth moments with her character too, and a couple of twists on the "hero-pulls-the-heroine-around" cliche. The inevitable cliched romance pays off with a twist involving two completely different characters.

Even the somewhat ridiculous premise actually pays off in unexpectedly subtle ways (hint: pay close attention to everything that B.D. Wong says.) Plus, you can take it on a meta level as being a self-critique; the movie has to do exactly what the park in the movie is doing to impress its own audience.

And yes, dinosaurs. Lots of them. I am usually hyper-critical of CGI creatures, but for the most part these were quite good. (Yes, there are a few wonky shots, but nothing too distracting.)

So is it a case of lowered expectations being exceeded? Perhaps. But I am still looking forward to seeing it again.
Iago

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Seamaster on Fri Jun 19, 2015 5:36 pm

I'm actually thinking of taking him to Jurassic World -- I'm sure he has seen worse, so thanks for the tips. Depending on how things play out, we might go this weekend.
Seamaster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Iago on Mon Jun 22, 2015 12:46 pm

Well, it really is not worse than much of anything else out there.  It is a definite PG-13, but not one which should arguably be an R. The rating is fair.  I think that the only people it may bother would be overly sensitive ones -- hence I took my father to see it instead of my wife.  

I have been gobsmacked by how well the film is doing.  I never, ever expected it to take off like it did.  Biggest North American opening weekend ever, biggest worldwide opening ever (over $500 million in one weekend,) only the second movie to do over $100 million on its second weekend, and it will be the fastest to $1 billion globally by the end of today.  The only part of that which makes sense to me is the global take, as it was very unusual in that it opened in China on the same weekend as it did domestically, and China is the single biggest foreign market.  (Normally, movies open much later in China.)  But regarding the domestic take -- wow.  Not sure what triggered that.  But while it is no masterpiece, I liked it enough that I can hardly begrudge it, and more money means more dinosaur movies.  I will take more dinosaur movies good, bad or ugly.
Iago

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Seamaster on Mon Jun 29, 2015 1:42 pm

It's been some time since we've had a true dinosaur movie (I'm excluding monster movies). Jurassic Park III was 14 years ago, and, good or bad, people are nostalgic for that sort of thing. The people who saw the original Jurassic Parks have kids now and are more than happy to introduce the next generation to the Jurassic Park universe. I'm not surprised by how well the film is doing.

We did see the movie and we had a lot of fun with it. It was a good escapist piece. I do wish there was more T-Rex time, but I understand where they were trying to go with this film (although I might have missed what you meant, exactly, with reference to B.D. Wong -- I didn't get much more than they manipulated DNA to make things bigger and scarier so as to draw an audience). I also really enjoyed the oversized mosasaur, but then I have a thing for scary beasts that live in water. Seriously, they could have revolved the entire movie around that one beast and I'd be in.

Seajunior didn't find it too violent, although the lady sitting beside me was covering her eyes quite a bit.

I wonder if Hollywood will ever go down the dinosaurs-with-feathers route? I think I like my dinosaurs with scales. They seem scarier that way.
Seamaster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Iago on Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:35 pm

Surprised that Jurassic World is doing well?  Not at all.  Surprised that it keeps setting records?  Yes.  It just set the record for quickest to reach $500 million.  It also was only the second film to reach $100 million on its second weekend -- and that was against Inside Out, which set a record for the biggest Pixar non-sequel opening (only Toy Story 3 beat it) and was also the biggest opening for any movie that was not a sequel or a franchise film, and Jurassic World STILL beat it!

The T-Rexes were prominently features in all of the previous films; there was even a pair of them in the second one.  I have no issue with them saving the Rex for last, especially given the way that they did the reveal.  And ye gods, a T-Rex vs. Indominus Rex. vs. velociraptor vs. "BAM!  Bet you forgot the mosasaurus!" was truly awesome.  The finale was strong enough that it covered a multitude of sins in the rest of the film.  Plus, Pratt ends up getting his ass pulled out of the fire by Howard, which was one of the things that helped her character go beyond being a walking cliche.

Regarding the feathers, probably not, at least in a Hollywood blockbuster.  And Wong's character does make reference to the fact that it is not just the Indominus Rex which is engineered; rather, all of the dinosaurs have been engineered to look more frightening, not to look accurate.  Speaking of Wong, I think that you may have missed it.  You do have to connect some dots that are not explicitly connected in the film, but Wong's dialogue with Vincent D'Onofrio makes it clear that the two of them were working together, and without the knowledge of owner Irrfan Khan.  Take that with the reveal that they used some velociraptor genetic material in the Indominus, and D'Onofrio's reveal before his demise that they were working on a smaller version of the Indominus for military applications, and it would appear that Wong was creating a bigger, scarier dinosaur to give the park a new attraction, but that was just a cover that allowed him to create a "weaponized" dinosaur.  The military application was his primary goal, and the park attraction was just a cover for the work.  Wong is actually the villain in the film as much as D'Onofrio.

By the way, I did finally see Kingman: The Secret Service on Blu-Ray, and while it has some flaws, it may have been Matthew Vaughn's best film to date.  It does suffer a bit from too much of the Vaughn/Mark Millar need to be "edgy" by being ultraviolent, profane and un-P.C., but not as distractingly so as in Kick-Ass.  It was stylish and fun, and I loved watching Colin Firth engage in serious ass-kicking.  The newcomer playing the lead was pretty good as well.  Plus, God bless them for not having Mark Strong be the inevitable bad guy and assigning that role to Caine instead.  I loved Strong being heroic almost as much as Firth being a tough guy.

Oh, and I also finally picked up The Wire now that it is on Blu-Ray.  Amazon had it for $79, which is really not too shabby for five seasons and 60 hour-long episodes.  It will take me a bit to get through all of that.
Iago

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Seamaster on Mon Jul 06, 2015 4:17 pm

I do recall Wong's speeches. I guess I just didn't put much weight to the dialogue. I was there for the escape and pretty much checked out as soon as the bird claw made an imprint in the snow.

Yes, I thought Taron Egerton did a good job, although I loved Colin Firth. Incidentally, Egerton is Welsh, but does accents extremely well. As for being ultraviolent, I particularly enjoyed the church massacre. Not sure what that says about me.

I have yet to watch The Wire. I've heard good things.
Seamaster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Iago on Sat Jul 11, 2015 3:20 am

Now you have me strolling down memory lane. Who was the other fellow from the UK on the Mutthaboards who hated Welshmen? He was unhappy that they cast Christian Bale as Batman for that reason.

Could have sworn that you were the one who recommended The Wire to me. I have only gotten about four episodes into it, but it has been very good so far. With all of the news about rampant corruption and police department abuses coming out of Baltimore these days, it almost feels like a documentary. Nice seeing Micheal K. Williams play a very different character than he did in Boardwalk Empire. Both gangsters, I suppose, but that is about the only similarity. (Speaking of that, have you watched the last season yet? I never got around to picking it up, but I need to get on that.)

If you enjoyed Kingsman, be sure to pick up John Wick. That was my favorite action film in years -- I sat in the theatre with a big smile on my face for most of the film. Like Kingsman, the movie takes place in its own world, rather than anything approximating reality, and yet it does it with more of an emphasis on practical fighting and effects. The stuntwork is spectacular; the movie was co-directed by a pair of stuntmen (even though only one of them is credited) who had worked with Keanu Reeves before. The primary use of digital effects is for wire removal and blood effects. They never resort to digital characters, and even the moments with more CGI are still using live material. The most clever moment like that is for a scene where Wick falls off a balcony onto a club floor. They had a stuntman do the fall from the balcony, then had Reeves do a shorter fall from a couple feet off the ground, and used CGI to morph between the two so that the entire fall happens in one shot.

I loved the storyline -- no spoilers if you do not know, but it has a twist on the revenge genre that I really appreciated -- and some of the best action that I have seen in many years. Well staged and well filmed; much of it takes place in medium to long shots that are allowed to run, not a flurry of closeups cut together quickly to hide the trickery. Even when it gets more fantastic, the action looks "real." Plus, there are some wonderful cameos from an interesting variety of actors -- for some reason, HBO is well represented, especially with one small cameo that you will appreciate. Hope you like it as much as I did.

Oh, and then there is this, from ComicCon. I am beginning to get pissed at Abrams right now, because he is insisting on hitting all of the right buttons. It is getting harder and harder to continue to refuse to get any hopes up:

Iago

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Seamaster on Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:14 pm

I have no idea who had it in for the Welsh. But, for the record, I have nothing against the Welsh. In fact, I think it completely funny that Welsh locals will often switch languages when an Englishman comes into a pub, just so that the Englishman can't understand what's being said.

I might have recommended The Wire to you, as a series which I have heard good things about. I gave up on Boardwalk Empire. They lost me around the fourth season, and I've had little interest to go back. I might get to it eventually.

Thanks for the tip on John Wick. I'll keep it in mind. I appreciate practical effects, which I think make for a more believable film. CGI might have come a long way, but it often still looks fake to me and that takes me out of the movie.

My biggest concern with The Force Awakens is that Abrams and co. try too hard to imitate the original Star Wars movies. I truly hope The Force Awakens remains its own film. I agree that the sets, props and special effects seem promising.
Seamaster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Iago on Sat Jul 18, 2015 4:20 am

Well, considering that the prequel trilogy did not try to imitate the original trilogy enough, that may not be a completely bad thing. It is a difficult tightrope to walk.

In the case of Boardwalk Empire, the fifth season is the last one, and it was only 8 episodes, so there is not that much farther to go. But like you I was less than impressed with much of season four, and the reviews of season five have been quite unkind. Plus, full price for only 8 episodes is a bit steep, so I am hoping that eventually I will find it on a pretty good sale. But The Wire has been quite good for most of the first season, and from what I have read it maintains that quality. $1.32 per hour of entertainment is a pretty hard deal to beat.

That Welsh thing is going to drive me batty. Was it Davie -- I cannot remember his full name; Daviewonder, perhaps? I think I always called him Davieboy, or something like that.
Iago

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Seamaster on Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:16 am

Davie is Glaswegian, and I do recall his posts, but I don't recall him having it in for the Welsh. Then again, it probably is Davie that you're remembering.

I guess we'll find out this Christmas regarding The Force Awakens.

I think I read that The Wire blips during one of the seasons, but picks it back up again. Overall, it's solid. I should look into picking that one up.

Edit: Oh, and when you have time, go check out Ant Man. It's fun and overall a good movie.
Seamaster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Iago on Fri Jul 24, 2015 11:50 am

I took my dad to Ant Man last weekend.  I did enjoy it, especially since it avoided the whole "save the world" kind of plot line that most Marvel movies have, and I was really surprised at how well the switching back-and-forth between the macro and micro levels worked.  The effects were quite good, too; I think that the "weightless" quality that plagues digital special effects actually worked to this film's advantage since the micro characters were not supposed to have much mass in the first place.  My only beef was that the whole thing could have been much sharper than it was, and I freely admit to being biased toward the original director, Edgar Wright.  Peyton Reed just does not have the same touch or sense of timing.  For instance, while the concept of Luis's flashbacks explaining how he heard about things was very clever, the execution fell down a bit.  Wright is the master of smash cutting various elements into a perfectly timed whole -- think of things like the quick cuts between elements and locations in Shaun of the Dead.  But it was still a fun movie.  (Incidentally, if you still have not seen Wright's Scott Pilgrim vs. the World, do so.  That is one of my two or three favorite comic book movies.)

First season of The Wire ended with an appropriately less-than-satisfying resolution.  I have not had a chance to watch any episodes from the second season yet to see how they get things going again.  But the astonishing thing about watching The Wire after the whole Freddy Gray mess in Baltimore is how accurate a view of the city that it presents.  It would be easy to think that David Simon was caricaturing the problems and corruption in Baltimore, but the city really is as big of a cesspool as the show presents.

Did you see the 1/6 scale Millenium Falcon that Hot Toys made to match their 1/6 scale Star Wars figures?  Oh, if only it was for sale, I had the room, and the money:

http://kotaku.com/crazy-millennium-falcon-toy-is-18-feet-long-1719844825[/i]
Iago

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Seamaster on Mon Jul 27, 2015 12:32 pm

We ended up seeing the 3D version and I wasn't sure if the blurryiness was because of the 3D or the overall special effects (I always find 3D to be slightly out of focus; it might be something with my eyes, although I have slightly better than 20/20 vision). My expectations for the film weren't high, so I was pleasantly surprised with the overall quality. Compared with blockbusters like the Thor movies, I thought Ant Man vastly superior in everything: story, acting, fun.

Not that shows should be judged by the amount of profanity used, but I heard that The Wire is quite liberal with the amount of cursing? Go Baltimore!?

I haven't seen the 1/6 scale Millenium Falcon, and the link isn't working for me, but I'll go searching.
Seamaster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Iago on Sun Aug 02, 2015 5:44 am

Vision may affect things, because my perception of 3D has greatly improved since I broke down and got glasses. I have been slightly nearsighted in one eye since I was a teenager, but not enough to really need corrective eyewear -- I can still easily pass a driver's licence exam, for instance. But I also have not had an eye exam since I was a teenager, and my GP got on me for that one, so when I went in and they tested things, I just decided to go for it. I have always perceived 3D in a way that I would describe as flat planes in three dimensions, rather like a popup book. In other words, objects seem in front of or behind each other in three dimensions, but the objects themselves seem flat. But now with that slight nearsightedness corrected (and an astigmatism corrected as well) objects themselves actually appear rounded and three dimensional. Much improved experience; since my vision was not that bad in the first place, it shows what kind of a negative impact small variations in "good" vision can have.

Did you find the Falcon?

I took my parents to Mission Impossible: Rogue Nation yesterday, and if you can get out, give it a try. It has really been a good year for summer movies; this is the fifth in a series, and one of the best, and we have had the fourth in a series (Jurassic & Fury Road) turn out surprisingly well to outstandingly well. Plus, even Pixar finally shat and got off the pot to deliver their best movie since Up.

The profanity is The Wire is nothing compared to Deadwood, but they do have their moments, such as this notorious crime scene investigation. Start counting after they enter the apartment:

Iago

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top